Monday, September 18, 2006

9.18.06

Vinyl is in and done for Robot Whales, Forced Forward and Victim. Order it tomorrow. Pictures and info then.. I will have the limited vinyl that you are waiting to buy. I don't like Zach Braff. I do like Cruel Hand. People should check out that band.

Last night Blacklisted played here and reminded me why I got into hardcore in the first place. To jump around like an idiot. Mugre 7"s within a month. Tarpit and Splitting Headache around the same time - some art issues on the layout for Tarpit -- I got proofs back that look like total shit, mostly due to me 1) not being able to use Quark or InDesign 2) being a fickle bastard 3) not knowing very many reliable art guys. It hopefully will not delay things too hard.

Are you a reliable art guy? Help me out. collapserecords@gmail.com

Ever wonder what Mick Anders looks like? Here's a picture from a recent Tarpit gig in western Virginia. Kind of low key for these dudes, no big deal. Mike looks healthy. Google images - Mick Anders.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stay Real. No Croosh Doosh. Shore Style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home