Sunday, November 05, 2006

11.5.2006

Good day, Broncos won (yo, 3-1 on the road. sick.) and saw Borat, which gets like a 6.5/10, but I'm a hard guy to impress.

Just a quick update, Tarpit VULTURES cd will be available from the band soon, a slightly beat version but the world will be ok. (* a long journeyquest style version of this story will come soon).

The Mugre 7" came in, but the tests were wacked. Big thanks to my buddy Stefan at YMIXX studios (www.ymixx.com) who recut them lacquers for me. Covers are done and I will be picking them up tomorrow. Real version out by the end of the month for sure.

I'm very siked to announce that I will be helping release the official version of The Mongoloids debut 7", giving a helpful hand to the guys over at AV Train to make this thing see the light of day. They make me think of 2nd LP era Sheer Terror veined through Middlesex County.

All orders have shipped, there were a ton of paypal related issues, but thanks to nearly three weeks of daily calls issues have been resolved. Also note that I have taken down everything, this means don't order for a minute, and if you are really jonesin' go ahead and at least email me at collapserecords@gmail.com beforehand. Thank you to everyone who ordered, it certainly helped towards the debt of putting out good music.

Sad day for the shore as Forward To Death calls it quits -- I hope that people who haven't heard this band give them that posthumous chance because they were a damn good band, and the Death Therapy LP is a record that is aging well - too bad it seems a gaggle of people slept on them. I won't even insult this band by mentioning that they are great people, because honestly thats a factor that won't even matter when you put the needle down on this one. Get at it. RIP F2D.


I'm looking for cool versions of the War Hungry 7" -- work it out.

Playlist - Fucked Up "Hidden World" :: Memorial "Berlin" :: Cruel Hand "demo" :: Mind Eraser "Glacial Reign"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home